InventoryPlus Software installation instruction.
- Download the installation package by clicking on DOWNLOAD NOW button.
- This will prompt you to save, Save As or Run the application.
- Select Save As and save to your computer.
- After save double click on setup.exe file to start the installation. In case if it will prompt the message “Setup.exe is not commonly downloaded and could harm your computer.” then, please click the Actions button and then it will open the second screen with three options, then select “Run Anyway” and this will start the installation.
- During installation it will prompt you couple of messages, please select “Accept”. And this will complete the installation process.
- Open the InventoryPlus shortcut from desktop icon
- Software will ask for Password. System’s default user name : admin and password is 1, Later it can be changed using user management screen.
- Software features and usage explained in details in manual, It is available at ‘System Help’ or press F1 menu once login to software.
- If you are getting the error message “The file is corrupted” while installation the setup.exe file, You have to download again and try to install it. Because of slow internet connection file might be damaged.
- InventoryPlus will ask for user name and password when it runs. provide ‘admin’ as user name and ‘1’ as password, later it can be changed using user setting screen.
- Before uploading the setup file we have taken care of scanning with multiple antivirus to make sure setup should be clean, Same has been approved by many file sharing site mentioned on bottom of post
- Setup will show the warning message once after downloading the setup file because setup is not signed
If you are installing InventoryPlus on Win 8 and above there might be chance of getting below message
|Click on “More Info”|
|Click on “Run anyway”|
Demo how to install the InventoryPlus software